bye bye brissie

The time is growing near for Steve and I to start our adventure. We depart on 20 June! There are so many things I will miss about Brisbane - a few that come to mind :: markets with nana :: dinner with Kay, Kirsty + Luke :: lunches with Marlz :: Di Bella Coffee :: watching my close friends tummy grow :: and chatting with our lovely neighbors, Ron + Gloria ::

On the other hand there are so many things I am looking forward to :: catching up with Rene, Rachel, Jen + Kasey :: exploring Europe :: weekends in Paris :: all the boots a girl could ask for :: my first white Christmas :: berries galore :: antique markets :: Portobello Road and the list goes on :: UK here we come, 12 days and counting!


I will miss my morning coffee - perfectly made
by Melita (Di Bella) + Bridget (Chalk Hotel)

:: A special gift from work (thank you) ::

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Bonnie

From SterlingIT

Unknown said...

Bonnie and Steve

Go well!

If you send me your details I will try and look you up in London if you are there when I am - July 20 - July 27.

Kerry

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Bonnie and Steve make sure you keep us updated with all of your journey. Be safe
Charmain & Andrew xo

Anonymous said...

Hi Bonster
Love seeing what you're up too! And I love love love the pic of the doughnut stall at Camden - i never used to be able to leave there without getting one! Quick bit of news for you - I've got a new job! I finish up here at Quest on 7 Sept and start at the RACQ as their Sponsorship & Events Manager. Very exicting but really sad to leave everyone :( Keep having fun over there! Renae xx